Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just Another Lazy Sunday

Aren't Sunday's the best?

This morning, I woke up to find that my two favorite snuggle bugs had hopped into bed with me. They were both comfortably nestled beside me. Generally, on Sunday's I can take my time getting up and getting myself ready for the day. Once I extracted myself from the weimaraner sandwich that I found myself in, I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead. When I emerged from the bathroom, I discovered the following - apparently, Tahoe likes to surf the internet...?

Tahoe discovered Sage Tails - he thinks she's pretty!

It looks like he found a new blog that he likes!

The rest of the day, although relaxing, is a bit of a blur...
After a bite to eat I went running - I ran 15.5 miles. (I'm signed up for another 1/2 marathon in March so I've increased my training a bit in preparation). After returning home from the run, I showered and changed and met up with my brother, Mike, and his family for lunch. We ate pizza and salad; it was super yummy! It was really nice to see everyone and catch up. After lunch, I returned home and took Tahoe and Ashley out for an afternoon walk. Unfortunately, I haven't been very consistent with walking them recently so, it was especially nice to have time this afternoon to take them out and let them roam around. All in all, it was a good day!

After tiring my legs earlier in the day, I felt like I was walking horses!

Something smells good...

Shhh - what's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment