Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snow Dogs!

Today (with a little encouragement and help from my dad) I took Tahoe and Ashley out of the house for the first time since Wednesday's snowfall.  Although Tahoe is a bit advanced in years, he is still a VERY energetic dog that LOVES TO RUN.  Keeping him under control while staying on your feet in normal conditions can be challenging.  Keeping him under control while staying on your feet when there is snow and ice on the ground... well, you're better off just falling on your face and getting it over with.  So based on experience, I knew that in order to take Tahoe and Ashley outside, I would need to take them somewhere where Tahoe could run free and off leash.  So I took them to a nearby Rec Center that has several open grassy areas and fields. Tahoe ran laps around Ashley and the fields!


No comments:

Post a Comment