Thursday, May 26, 2011

Biking & a Sick Pup

Over the weekend, I finally dusted off my tires and went biking. I met up with Babu at his favorite (top secret) course.  I managed to ride around for about an hour - it was nice to get back on my bike and pound out some miles. Here's a few pics that I took of Babu...

Babu Armstrong

Babu in the rear view mirror

Ashley has had an upset stomach this week. She must have really been feeling bad this morning because she wouldn't even eat her breakfast. Ashley ALWAYS eats her food so I knew something was wrong.  I decided to come home from work at lunchtime today to check on her. Unfortunately, during the five hours that I had been at work, she had gotten sick and left some unpleasant evidence in the living room. Poor thing.  She ate her dinner tonight so I hope that she's feeling better soon.

Ashley - in need of some tlc

No comments:

Post a Comment