Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's my Lucky Day!

Have you ever found a four-leaf clover? I haven't. In fact, I don't think that I have ever really seen one. So, this prompted me to ask, do four-leaf clovers even exist? Babu told me that they do exist. He used to have one preserved in wax paper in between the pages of a book. For the last two weeks, everytime that Babu and I walked Tahoe and Ashley, he's occasionally stopped to look for the elusive four-leaf clover to show me that they do exist and can be found.

Today though, was my lucky day...

I found this four-leaf clover during our walk

What are the odds? According to Wikipedia, it has been estimated that there are approximately 10,000 three-leaf clovers for every four-leaf clover. According to tradition, the leaves on a four-leafed clover bring good luck to their finders, especially if found accidentally. Legend has it that each leaf represents something: the first is for faith, the second is for hope, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck.

Here are some pics of Tahoe and Ashley from the walk...

Crazy Tahoe

Ashley getting some love

Tahoe and Ashley playing basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment