Saturday, March 3, 2012

Photo Opportunity

I haven't been taking many pictures of Tahoe and Ashley during our walks lately because it's been rainy and/or dark when we've been out - not the best conditions for picture taking.  Today though, the rain stopped and the sun came out after lunchtime, providing a perfect opportunity for me to take my camera out with us on our afternoon walk.

Ashley at the lake

Tahoe sniffing mini-daffodils

Blue sky and clouds

Two geese

Poop bag?

Tahoe and Ashley enjoyed the walk - they were also very well behaved.  I was so excited to be able to take pictures that after I snapped the picture of the geese above, I inadvertently left our poop bag behind on the path. I realized this about a block from home... I was thinking, "wow, it's easy to handle two leashes when you don't have to carry other things in your hands." Yep, it sure is. (Don't worry - I went back to the lake and collected the poop bag).

No comments:

Post a Comment