Sunday, May 20, 2012

OBX

Well... I'm in North Carolina - the Outer Banks in North Carolina.

OBX - public beach access

Beach to the right...

...and beach to the left


Brian was not able to join me for this trip because of his work schedule. So, he is at home working and taking care of Tahoe and Ashley while I am at the beach with our friends (and my gracious hosts) the Hua's.  Although Tahoe and Ashley aren't here with me, Brian and I have brought Tahoe to the Outer Banks before. In fact, I was walking earlier today and passed one of the houses we once stayed at. Seeing this house always reminds me of Tahoe because the year that we vacationed there, Tahoe jumped off of the top deck onto the slanted roof. He ran back and forth on the roof and scared me half to death until we were finally able coax him back into the house. Crazy Tahoe!

Tahoe's "roof-walking" house

No comments:

Post a Comment