Sunday, December 5, 2010

Brrr... it's Cold!

This weekend was a cold one - it's been in the 30's and low 40's for the past two days.  The next few days will be more of the same cold temps but windier.  The cold has not kept us indoors though.  I took Tahoe and Ashley out for a walk in the morning on Saturday and Sunday. It sure was chilly!

On Saturday, Tahoe found a really good stick and played tug-o-war.  On Sunday, Tahoe and Ashley checked out the playground. 

Tahoe and his stick

Playing tug-o-war

Sniffing the playground

More sniffing

Do you see Ashley? Do you see Tahoe?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This evening, my dad and I went out to dinner.  As I was parking the car, I saw a van with a bumper sticker that said "Hafa Adai!" That means "hello" in Chamorro, the native language in Guam. (Hafa Adai Brian!)

No comments:

Post a Comment