Thursday, December 2, 2010

Swamped with Work

During the past two days I've been so swamped with work that I've been too busy and tired to take the dogs out for our morning walks.  I've come home from the office and then literally I've been on the computer from 6pm to midnight working on faculty promotion files - urgh!  The good news is that the files are due c.o.b. tomorrow so... come tomorrow evening I'll be finished with this project.  In the meantime, poor Tahoe and Ashbones have had to amuse themselves.

So, I took a few minutes tonight to provide you with a quick glimpse into what those two rascals have been up to while I've been busy working...

Removing stuffing from toys

Ashley caught in the act

Snuggle bugs on the couch, waiting for me to finish my work

No comments:

Post a Comment