Monday, February 28, 2011

A Good Weekend

This past weekend was a good weekend.  I went hiking with my dad at Great Falls, attended a Penn State men's volleyball game, watched Casablanca, and of course... walked and spent time inside and outside with Tahoe and Ashley.  I also went shopping and purchased Ashley a new doggie bed to replace her old stinky one. (The verdict is still out as to whether she likes it or not...)

Ashley chewing a bone on her new bed

With the milder weather, Tahoe and Ashley seem to want to spend more and more time outside these days.  Both of them love to stand in the backyard and soak up the sun rays and breathe in the fresh air - who can blame them? (The nicer weather has also kept me busy and away from my computer and this blog. *Sorry*)

Ashley watching Casablanca

Of course, as I write this, we are in the midst of a tornado watch and rain and thunderstorms have been rolling through all day ~ go figure!
So a new week begins... and February 2011 comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment