Thursday, February 17, 2011

Heat Wave

The weather has been very warm and mild for the past couple of days.  Today, I think it reached 69 degrees F!  With the warmer weather, my dad decided to play with Tahoe and Ashley for an hour today in the backyard.  They got to stretch their legs, get fresh air, and enjoy the warm sunshine. 

When I got home from work, we went out for a walk by the lake.  There are still a few areas of dirty snow piles and mud from the snow melt but, all in all the conditions were pleasant.  We saw three or four different dogs and dog owners during our walk... I'm surprised that we didn't see more with the weather being so nice. I hate to say it but I think we might be done with the snowfall for the winter.

Tahoe on the trail

Sunset at the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment