Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthday Pooches!


Happy Birthday Tahoe & Ashley!

Today is an extra special day -- today, Tahoe turns 11 and Ashley turns 7.  (We don't actually know when Ashley's exact birthday is but we know her approximate age and we're delighted to celebrate her special day along with Tahoe's).  So... to celebrate, I've baked a special batch of pup-cakes and I have a few fun surprises that I'll give my favorite pooches when I arrive home from work.  Plus, their special day would not be complete without plenty of kisses and belly rubs.  

Update: A good time was had by all... even flat-Brian participated in the festivities! Sadly, I had to leave my lovelies to head out of town.  I owe them one big long walk when I return.

Pup-cakes!

Yummy!

Can I blow it out now?

Even flat-Brian got in on the fun!

Yum yum yum yum yum!

Presents!

Birthday tug-o-war!

No comments:

Post a Comment