Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dogs @ Islands of Adventures

On Thursday evening, I left Tahoe and Ashley and headed to Orlando, Florida. My mission... to visit my aunt and uncle and to visit Harry Potter's castle at the Islands of Adventure amusement park at Universal.  I'm proud to report - Mission Accomplished.

Since Tahoe and Ashley weren't able to join me in Florida, I decided to take a little time while walking around the amusement park to find characters that they would appreciate - cartoon dogs! I saw Andy (Mark Trail's dog), some cute cartoon dogs playing in a fire hydrant fountain, and... Scooby-Doo! Scooby-Doo gave me a big kiss and posed for a picture with me - and, I didn't even need to give him scooby snacks!

Hogwarts - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Andy - Mark Trail's dog

Cartoon dogs playing with a fire hydrant

Cute cartoon dog - looks like Ashley

Scooby-Doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment