Monday, March 7, 2011

Wanted: One Wily Weimaraner

Well, I was right...  Tahoe and Ashley really were "holding it in" yesterday to avoid going out in the rain.  Without getting into too many details, we had to stop at least SIX different times on our walk today while one or the other "attended to business." Better out than in, I guess.

Ashley was also successful in bringing Babu to his feet (again) today.  She became a bit anxious and crazy as we approached another dog on the walk and Babu lost his footing. Luckily, he landed on a soft muddy hill. He suffered no injuries, except maybe a little bruising to his pride and one muddy pair of jeans.

The crime: Dirty jeans

The culprit: One wily weim

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to take a moment to say "thank you" for checking in and allowing me to share my Ashley and Tahoe stories - and day-to-day life - with you.  Over the weekend, the blog reached a milestone: it broke over 1,000 in visitors to the site! I'm truly amazed and honored.
 
Also, stay tuned: Something BIG is coming later this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment