Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pancakes & Summer Fun

This morning I decided to make pancakes for breakfast for Brian and Babu. They must have been good because they ate them all. As they were eating, there were two fur-bodies, acting cute and eyeballing the last pancake - hoping for a bite.

Pretty please....!

Last Thursday, Babu and I took a trip to the batting cages. We had gone to the batting cages once before, several months ago. We weren't very good then - I think that both of us had expected to be better at hitting the baseballs. So, we wanted to go back to see if it was a fluke or if we had improved. I think these pictures speak for themselves...

Babu preparing for a pitch

Look at that form!

We progressed... from Very Slow...

To... Slow!

Honestly, I think that we would both agree that we improved. I know that I hit more balls this time. I also formed a blood blister on my hand - eew!

We also played a game of miniature golf. Babu won by three strokes. He may have won the game but, at least I wasn't the one who hit my ball in the water.

Babu on the course

No comments:

Post a Comment