Sunday, June 26, 2011

Walking, walking, & more walking

I can't believe that it's been an entire week since I last updated this blog. I'm sorry - I've been pretty busy enjoying the summer weather... running, biking, walking Tahoe and Ashley, etc. Not much to update you on. Although, today Babu and I were on a mission... to walk the entire Bull Run - Occoquan Trail.

Babu and I have hiked portions of this trail in the past. Today was about hiking from Fountainhead Park (letter E on the map) to Bull Run Regional Park (letter A on the map) back to where my car was parked near Rt. 28 (letter B on the map). In total, we walked 20.5 miles. We thought about bringing Tahoe and Ashley along but we knew that we would eventually have to drag Ashley and carry Tahoe so we decided against it. Instead, the pups got a walk around the neighborhood when we got home.

I hope that you had a fun adventure this weekend too - here are a few pics from our hike:

Babu at mile marker 1

Pet rock pile

Less than 3 miles to Bull Run Regional Park!

Babu at mile marker 18 - we made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment