Thursday, June 2, 2011

Perfect weather

Today was a beautiful day! Thanks to yesterday's rain and a cold front this morning, the humidity was low and the sun was shining this afternoon - perfect weather for walking Tahoe and Ashley.

I realize that it's been a while since I've taken pictures while walking the dogs on a weekday. This is partly due to the fact that the weather is warmer and I'm not walking around with a jacket that has pockets to help me carry my camera. (My hands are always full when walking Tahoe and Ashley. First, there's Tahoe and Ashley - they're a handful in and of themselves! Then there are the bags for picking up poopies and the full poopie bags that I have to carry around once I've picked up after Tahoe and Ashley. So, carrying a camera to document our walks is not always that easy.)

Maybe I'll get a doggy pack for Ashley - so she can help me carry my belongings while were walking.


An afternoon by the lake

Ashley with the wind in her ears

Ashley on the trail

Happy Tahoe

No comments:

Post a Comment