Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Overdrive

Since returning home from a week out west, I've been busy preparing for Christmas. Yes, one has to "prepare" for Christmas these days. From writing Christmas cards, to shopping for gifts, to baking cookies and cakes, to decorating the house inside and out... I've literally been going non-stop! Of course, I have two of the best helpers in the world: Tahoe & Ashley.

O.K., I admit that Tahoe & Ashley have not really helped me write Christmas cards or shop for gifts or decorate the house but, they've been kind enough to sample the items that I've baked and most importantly... they've both patiently watched as I've run around like a crazy person and they've been there giving me a head to pet or a belly to rub when I've needed a break and some perspective.

Santa's Little Helper

1 comment: