Friday, December 30, 2011

The Sunshine State

So where did I go?

Cocoa beach, Florida...

Where I saw a jellyfish in the sand...

And I met up with my mum...

Then, rain clouds rolled in...

So, we headed to 1936 Cairo?

Actually, an Indiana Jones Stunt performance and..

A Journey into the Movies to see...

Mickey's magical hat at...

Hollywood Studios, Orlando, Florida!

Nope, this crowd is not a special effect - the park was packed!

Pluto Rocks! (This is "Wagging Tales" afterall)

Our journey concluded with a Christmas light spectacular

So, there you have it. I traveled to Florida, met up with my mum (and visited my Aunt and Uncle). We then spent a day at Cocoa Beach and a day at Hollywood Studios in Orlando.

What about Tahoe and Ashley? Something tells me that they had a nice relaxing time at home with Brian while I was away ; )

Ashie!

No comments:

Post a Comment