Monday, April 2, 2012

Distracted

"What in the world has happened to our blog?" That's what Tahoe and Ashley asked me today. (Yes, Tahoe and Ashley are special talking dogs). I had to admit to them that I've been a bit distracted lately - sorry guys! The good news... after a few sloppy kisses and a game of catch, I was forgiven.

What's going on?

Update the blog!

So what have we been doing...?
Over the weekend, we attended a Bengali Spring Showcase - an event that work-study students in my office organized. It was a great event. There was dancing, music, and entertainment... and the costumes and sarees that everyone wore were very colorful.

Posing with Tasneem and Tahsin

We celebrated Earth Hour by turning out the lights at 8:30pm on Saturday, March 31st. Of course, this coincided with the Ohio State v. Kansas Final Four basketball game. I knew that I couldn't turn the tv off but I did make Brian watch an hour of the game in the dark. (Who are you rooting for to win tonight's Championship game?)

At 8:30pm on March 31, I turned out the lights

Tahoe and Ashley also enjoyed our usual daily dog walks. The weather was clear and mild - perfect for extra-long weekend walks.

I hope that you had a restful and relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment