Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Morning Starbucks

Sunday morning and the sun is finally out -- it's been raining and cool around here on and off for the past week. I decided that Tahoe, Ashley, and I needed a little treat so, we walked to Starbucks this morning. (Tahoe and Ashley were treated to a nice long walk and I was treated to some tea).

Yay for sunshine!

Both Tahoe and Ashley were happy to be out and about in the sunshine after a wet week. Starbucks is about a mile and a quarter from our home. I don't drink coffee but I do like a good cup of tea - a nice cup of Earl Grey was just the ticket this morning... Of course, I couldn't leave Tahoe and Ashley outside by themselves (they don't do well being left tied to a tree) and I certainly couldn't bring them in the Starbucks so what did I do? I've mentioned that Tahoe and Ashley are always attracting a lot of attention so, I approached the first person that came up to me and told me my dogs were gorgeous: I gave them $5 and asked them to buy me tea.  Guess what? It worked!

Tahoe would not stay still for pictures

Ashley, outside of Starbucks

My morning tea

After getting my tea, I settled down outside the Starbucks with Tahoe and Ashley enjoying the nice weather. I hope that you've had a nice start to your Sunday as well...

Ladybug we encountered on the way home


No comments:

Post a Comment