Saturday, August 13, 2011

Time for the Weekend!

Friday was another gorgeous day - sunny, warm, and low humidity. It was so nice in fact, that Brian and I decided to go out to the tennis courts and hit the tennis ball around after work.

Wilson! (forever iconic thanks to the movie Castaway)

Brian returning my serve

Where in the world is the ball? (Look in the cloud to the right)

It was nice to get out and play tennis with Brian. While we didn't officially play a game, we did have fun working on our volley. Too bad Tahoe and Ashley are not allowed on the courts... they LOVE tennis balls!

Last night, I also learned that apparently, Ashley also LOVES whoopie pies! O.K., I've admitted in the past that Ashley has a little bit of an eating problem. She will eat anything, anywhere, at anytime. Last night I was making a batch of chocolate whoopie pies for an "event" (more to come on that later) that I'm attending tonight. I had my last tray of whoopie pie cookie-cakes out on the cooling rack. I had left the kitchen and I was doing some work in the bedroom when I heard a crash. Immediately, I ran down the stairs and found Ashley nose deep in whoopie pie cookie-cakes. I had cleaned some of the mess before these pictures were taken but, you get the idea...

Whoopie pies on the floor

The culprit - Miss Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment