Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ringing in 2012

Happy 2012! I hope that you have a wonderful, happy, and healthy New Year.

Happy New Year!

Ashley - excited for 2012

Looking back on all of my posts from 2011, it's safe to say that it was a truly amazing year filled with fun, family, travel, and dog walking. I hope that my blog has made you smile on occasion, and helped you learn a little more about dogs and my personal journey as a dog lover and mommy to two wacky weims.

So, with January 1st upon us, it's that time of year when everyone makes their New Year's Resolution - where we resolve to change something or become better, healthier, etc. Do you have a New Year's Resolution? According to the American Kennel Club, if dogs could talk, below would be a list of their top 10 New Year's Resolutions:

10. Owner on floor, dog in bed.
9. Stop begging and actually get a seat at the dinner table.
8. Give up the dream of ever catching my tail.
7. Bark like a big dog but still get cuddled on lap like a little dog.
6. Get back at cat for litter box incident.
5. Find every bone I ever buried.
4. No more haircuts! (Come fall, I can go as a Komondor for Halloween).
3. Become alpha dog in my house. Well, at least stop letting the cat push me around.
2. Invent goggles that allow me to see the electric fence.
1. Finally pass that darn AKC Canine Good Citizen test. 

I hope that 2012 is an amazing year for you and your loved ones (both human and furry) and as I continue on my own journey I am excited to share what happens with our "pack" as we continue on this exciting ride. 



No comments:

Post a Comment