Friday, August 24, 2012

Dog House

I'm in the "dog house." Tahoe and Ashley are not very happy with me. They have reminded me that this is their blog and as such, it should be about them and full of dog-related content. They won't even stop and pose for pictures during our walks until I update you on how they are so, here goes...

Tahoe is doing well. He slept, ate, took care of Brian, and kept Ashley in line while I was away. He acts like he didn't miss me while I was gone but I know better; his tail was extra wiggly when I arrived home from my trip.

Ashley is doing swimmingly. She slept, ate, coerced Brian for treats, and taunted Tahoe. She likes to think that she kept the "boys" in line while I was away.

Hopefully this post will get me out of the "dog house." (Between you and me, if I had to be in a dog house, I wouldn't mind being in one of these luxury dog houses.)

Tahoe and Ashley...

Refusing to stop and pose until I write about them

No comments:

Post a Comment