Saturday, September 17, 2011

Don't Despair!

Hello fellow blog readers,

I wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm still alive and I miss updating you. I've been wanting to update the blog for several days now but I haven't had a minute to spare! I have been working, rowing, running, taking classes, attending a baseball game, and (of course) walking Tahoe and Ashley. More to come on these activities soon.

For now, I wanted to share photos with you from yesterday's walk with Tahoe and Ashley. We were finally able to walk on the trail by the lake as the lake's water line has returned back to its normal level. That said, the impact of last week's rain and flooding were still quite visible.

Do you see the debris on the trail and dirty water line mark left on the trees?

Babu and Ashley inspecting the water level marker

Fresh dirt and mud = exciting new smells!

A peaceful evening by the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment