Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Isn't nice to have a long weekend? This weekend, I wanted to take advantage of my time off from work and enjoy the last days of summer out-of-doors.

On Saturday, my mum and I went to Glen Echo Park to see the Labor Day Art Show. It was great to visit the park, look at art, and see my old co-workers again. On Sunday, Babu and I biked the central portion of Skyline Drive. During the ride I saw a bear, two deer, and a gigantic vulture. Of course, the holiday weekend wouldn't be complete without daily dog walks for Tahoe and Ashley (and Mei-Mei).

Mum at Glen Echo Park

The Crystal Pool facade, Glen Echo Park

My bike

Riding Skyline

At the end of the (long) busy weekend, it seems that I'm not the only one that's pooped...

Tired Tahoe

Tuckered-out Ashley

I hope your weekend was fun-filled with activities and adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment