Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Frolic

Dear blog follower:

Yesterday, I was out of touch because I lost my camera. Luckily, a kind neighbor found my camera and placed it on my car for me to find this morning - apparently I dropped it while walking from the house to my car to go to work yesterday.

So, without further ado, below is the post that I meant to publish yesterday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the fall. In Virginia, the air becomes crisp and cool and the leaves change colors.  It's so beautiful.

This morning, the lake was covered in fog.  The air was chilly and a thin mist clung to the hills and the water.  It was very peaceful. Tahoe and Ashley went about their usual business... running around and eating grass.

A morning fog blankets the lake

There was actually a photographer in the field taking pictures too
Ashley on our morning walk
Tahoe eating the grass

No comments:

Post a Comment