Monday, October 25, 2010

Greenies!

Greenies are one of Tahoe's and Ashley's most favorite treats. They are these green, toothbrush-shaped chew treats that come in a variety of sizes. They are designed to help clean doggie teeth and freshen doggie breath. Tahoe and Ashley get so excited even at the mention of the g-word - Tahoe tilts his head and perks up his ears and Ashley starts barking and hopping like a bunny rabbit.

Here's the crazy part... a regular bag of Greenie treats (containing 12 treats) costs $20.99 at Petco. That's $1.75 per treat! Those folks at Greenie corporate are making a killing. Needless to say, I only buy Greenies when they're on sale or if Tahoe and Ashley deserve an extra special treat.

Tonight, I felt like my babies deserved a special treat. : )

Greenies

Greenies, greenies, greenies!
Give me my Greenie!

Chomp, chomp, chomp...
Speaking of things green... here's a little green friend that paid us a visit this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment