Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkins in the Park

Before Brian left, we picked out three pumpkins at a nearby parking lot pumpkin patch. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to think about what sort of designs I want to carve on the pumpkins.  (Pumpkin carving is a Halloween tradition that I really enjoy -- it's just not Halloween if I haven't carved a pumpkin.) Out of the three pumpkins that we purchased, I'm thinking that I would like to carve the two larger ones. What sort of image or design should I carve?

Pumpkin #1

Pumpkin #2 (on the right) - do you see Ashley in the door?
 Check back tomorrow to see my finished pumpkin carving products.

In the mean time, check out the images below for fun Halloween pumpkinspirations.  I had to oversee a pumpkin silent auction table today at work during the Park's annual fall festival.   There were some pretty unique and interesting gourds.

Pumpkin-ella and friends

Photoworks pumpkin

Pumpkin pig

The Park's pumpkin patch, in the Bumper Car Pavilion

No comments:

Post a Comment