Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our Lake

This morning we walked to the lake. The lake is about a five minute walk from our house - I take Tahoe and Ashley there just about every time I take them for a walk.  Because it's a wide open space and trail, I can let Tahoe off the leash to run around.  I could also let Ashley off the leash too but I don't. (Last Fall, I let her off the leash at the park nearby and she ran away. For a half hour, I searched for her in the woods with Tahoe. Two dog walkers nearby overheard me yelling her name and they offered to help.  After several minutes, Ashley finally wandered out of the woods in front of the dog walkers. Not wanting to re-live that experience, I do not let Ashley off of the leash anymore.)

Our lake
Tahoe on the hill by the lake
Ashley looking at a dog ahead on the trail
Tahoe smiling
Answers from yesterday's quiz:
1. Ashley   2. Ashley   3. Tahoe   4. Ashley   5. Ashley 
6. Tahoe   7. Tahoe   8. Ashley   9. Tahoe   10. Tahoe

No comments:

Post a Comment