Monday, January 30, 2012

Catching Up

So... I indicated last night that I've been having some problems with my laptop and my digital camera. I'm still have issues but, lucky for you, where there's a will there's a way!

Over the past few days, Tahoe and Ashley have been getting out and about with their daily walks around the neighborhood. The weather has been unusually warm for this time of year and the days are getting longer so the number of walks that we've been taking in actual daylight has been increasing - yay! Yesterday, Tahoe even participated in his first 5k. (Thanks to Adam at the Boring Runner for hosting the 2nd Annual "Freeze Your Thorns Off" Virtual 5K).

Tahoe - running too fast to capture on film!

Pit stop #9 of #132

So how did Tahoe do? He's a natural! He PR'd with an estimated finish time of 35 minutes (25 minutes running + 10 minutes peeing).  He didn't even work up a sweat! I must admit, at times it was tough to pull him away from the occasional (and evidently) fragrant patch of grass or random animal poo but, in the end, he kept a good pace. And what did Ashley think of Tahoe's race performance?

Oh brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment