Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Dog Park

Today we went to the dog park.  I usually don't take Tahoe and Ashley to the dog park because there isn't much grass there and Tahoe's paws tend to get ripped up by the rocks.  But, today was a beautiful day and I wanted Ashley to have a chance to run around off-leash for a while.  So I grabbed my camera, a tennis ball, poop bags, and I loaded everyone into Brian's car for the 5 minute ride to the park.



There were about 30 other dogs at the park.  We saw a greyhound, an afghan hound, a dachshund, a pitbull, and a number of other dogs - big and small.  Tahoe and Ashley sniffed around a little bit and, for the most part, were pretty uninterested in the other dogs around them.  Tahoe played with the tennis ball and Ashley got to run around. It was a good Sunday.

Someone's checking Ashley out...

...and she dishes it right back

No comments:

Post a Comment