Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Weekend

This weekend, in between cooking Thanksgiving dinner, attending a Georgetown basketball game, and working on dossiers for work, I was able to spend some quality time with my two favorite furry buddies.  We went on walks, played ball, played "find it" with treats, and I even gave them baths. Of course, we did have a few hiccups along the way...

During a walk on Friday, Tahoe pee'd on my dad's sneaker.  Tahoe had never done anything like that so I was laughing and teasing my dad about it for a while. Well, do you know about karma...? On Saturday, while I was walking Tahoe and Ashley, Tahoe walked between my legs and pee'd on the right leg of my jeans! Eew! My dad swears he'll get even with him someday... personally, I don't think I want to be a witness to that.

Yes... I have washed my jeans since the walk on Saturday. You may want to avoid my dad's red sneakers though.

Ashley

Ashley on the go

Tahoe on the run

 

No comments:

Post a Comment