Monday, November 8, 2010

Good News -- Bad News

I left the house this morning at 6:45am to take Tahoe and Ashley on a walk before I headed to work.

The Good News...
We successfully avoided Mr. X with the not-so-friendly black and white dogs (see Oct. 21 post).  Just as we were walking past his house, he opened the door to take his dogs out for a walk.  Hee, hee, hee... lucky for us, we were ahead of them and we reached the lake first.  Behind me, I could hear his dogs barking at other dogs, causing havoc all the way to the lake.

Ashley looking behind as the black and white dogs approach

From the lake, I took Tahoe and Ashley into the woods. By the time we completed the trail loop in the woods, the Mr. X (and his not-so-friendly dogs) were gone.  We actually saw him speed off in his black BMW convertible as we neared home.

The Bad News...
6:45am might not be a good time to walk Tahoe and Ashley if Mr. X consistently walks his dogs at this time.  I don't think that I'll be so lucky in avoiding him next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment