Friday, November 12, 2010

A Frosty Walk & Office Life

It's been getting colder over the past few days.  This morning, the cars and lawns were covered in frost. During our morning walk, Tahoe and Ashley were collecting mouthfuls of frosty blades of grass. (I have no idea why they continually try to eat something that they can't digest.)

A close-up of the frost on the grass

Tahoe & Ashley on our morning walk

After the walk, I showered and got ready for work. Today marks the end of my first week at my new job.  I have a lot to learn and it's been a bit overwhelming at times but so far, things are going well.  Tahoe and Ashley are especially happy because I'm not away from home as much as I used to be.  Below is my new office - nothing fancy but it works.


My desk greets all visitors that walk through the front door

Here's my desk from another angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment